GOOD STUFF FROM MARCH
This selection of my favourite things from March is slightly more than a months worth of Good Stuff, since I'm currently working on a couple of major projects which are turning out to take up most of my waking moments. It's all fun, but unfortunately my blog updates are the first thing to falter when my time and energy is required elsewhere. What I do have time for, and what has been a really popular and well received addition to the blog, is imparting recent wisdom and sharing suggestions of people, places, things and thoughts I've discovered, or rediscovered, and enjoyed.
○ This tea shop in my hometown of Bath made me reconnect to my infatuation to quality sourced teas, and the processes, stories and ceremonies behind them.
○ Ella Grace sings and it is wonderful
○ These insane paperweights
○ This brings back old memories and feels like summer
○ If tooth picks are your jam...
○ Adwoa is about as real as a girl gets
○ Girls, are you in sync with nature? This is interesting.
○ This quote from Tom Hiddleston: "We have two lives. The second begins when we realise we only have one"
○ Emma Watson approved natural beauty, featuring a few of my favourite holistic skincare brands
○ This is brilliant and we need more things like it
○ If you're into cosmic energy and activity (and in your twenties), the saturn return might explain a lot...
○ A few words on productivity and mastering your priorities
○ This is why you should consider alternate temperature showering. AKA lymphatic cleansing. AKA hydrotherapy.
○ Kobox recently ventured East and I'm more than okay with it
(These posts consist of a naturally curated collection of things I truly adore, and are not sponsored unless openly stated).